Saturday 15 October 2011

Keeping you updated...

I hope everyone has had a really good week, and taken advantage of all the opportunities that I have blogged so far.

Some of you may already know what I have been up to since my last ‘Keeping you updated...’, but for those unaware, I will paste some links below, which you can take a look at. Namely, this is my debut Guardian article and the debut of ‘Steff’s Love Column’, which went live on Cocokouture on the 11th October 2011.

I also want to take this opportunity to express my delight in the feedback I have received from people. It’s great to know that my blog has helped you, and I’m always happy to hear this. As usual, feel free to email me at steff.lever@gmail.com if you’d like some personal advice.

Looking at the feedback I have received the past few weeks, I’ve gained more inspiration about future upcoming blogs. These include:

  • Top 5 Tips to creating an impressive cover letter
  • Why am I not getting employer responses and what should I do?

Of course, I will be continuing to provide my snapshot diaries; there are still about 4 more to be posted up. Additionally, I’m working hard on Twitter to try and get well-known Editors to provide us with their number 1 top tip for interns. I have a few so far, but ideally I would like a couple more before I publish the page.

Lastly, don’t forget that to avoid constantly checking my blog for new posts, you can easily subscribe to it via email. This way you’ll get new blog posts straight to your inbox, once you do, make sure you activate the subscription by following the link in the initial email.

It’s great to already see a steady increase in email subscriptions and followers. Thanks for all your support.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, so far I had one request for the completion of a copy editing task and one for an interview at Oldcastle Books this week which I'm super excited about. Thanks for your advice and tips- they've been really helpful!

    ReplyDelete