- Brides magazine is offering a paid part time 6-month internship.
- Glamour magazine is offering a 2-month paid advertising internship.
- WIRED is offering a 6-month paid sales internship.
- Reveal magazine is offering a paid design internship.
- Immediate Media is offering a paid copy writing internship.
- Wanderlust has a vacancy for an editorial assistant.
Opportunity of the week…
Lucas Alexander Whitley Ltd is offering a 3 – 6 month internship to a graduate interested in pursuing a career in publishing available from 27th February 2015.
The successful candidate will be based in the offices of agents Julian Alexander and Mark Lucas and, as such, should display an interest in the authors they represent as well as the broad range of the agency’s business and client base. The intern will be expected to help with everything from rights, royalties and contracts, to marketing and social media, submissions and general office admin. Lucas Alexander Whitley Ltd are a small company, so he/she will have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into the role of a literary agent and become an integral part of our team. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, efficiency and a commitment to hard work are essential. The role is a full time one and based at their offices in Olympia. Remuneration is £250 per week net of National Insurance with a pro-rata holiday allowance of 20 days per annum.
Applicants should send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com by 6pm on 6 February 2015. Applicants must be available for a short interview at their London-based office between 9th and 20th February 2015.
For more intern opportunities follow me on Twitter @steff_lever
Like Diary of a Publishing Professional on Facebook.