- Tatler is offering a paid 6-month fashion internship.
- DialAFlight is offering a paid 3-month writing internship.
- WIRED has a vacancy for a PA/Advertising Assistant.
- Penguin has a vacancy for an editorial assistant.
- Good Housekeeping has a vacancy for a cookery assistant.
Opportunity of the week…
Endeavour Press, the UK's leading independent digital publishers, are offering an editorial internship, starting March 2015. The internship is based in London Bridge and will last for one month. The intern will receive £10 in expenses for each day spent working in the office. This placement will be the perfect opportunity for a graduate looking to gain experience in an editorial role.
Typical duties include: -
- - Assisting in the proof reading of manuscripts
- - Writing copy
- - Involvement in promotional campaigns
- - Consulting on cover designs
Applicants must have excellent written and spoken English, proficiency in using social media and a love of reading. Should the applicant prove proficient in their role there will be scope to provide them with part-time freelance work after their placement has finished.
To apply contact Richard (firstname.lastname@example.org) and enclose a CV, short cover letter describing your previous experience and relevant skills.
For more intern opportunities follow me on Twitter @steff_lever
Like Diary of a Publishing Professional on Facebook.