Tuesday 17 January 2012

Have you had a positive intern experience?

Over the next coming months, I would really like to expand my blog to include other student/graduate experiences of any publishing placements undertaken. I would like to do this as I think this would help other reader’s gain a bit more of an insight into work experience, in terms of what is involved and what they can expect from different companies.

If anyone would like to contribute to this blog then please email me. The written piece will be in a similar style to my own snapshot diaries, and will be entitled ‘Guest Snapshot Diary – [Name]’. There is no minimum word count as long as the piece is insightful.

For more information email: steff.lever@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. AH, I'd have to much so say about this! Will email you now :) x

    ReplyDelete