Sunday 25 December 2011

x Merry Christmas x

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.

To those who are facing assessments and exams in January, I wish you good luck and make sure you give yourself a well-earned rest over Christmas. If you haven't already, and you want to utilise your time off effectively then see my previous blog post - 'Top 5 Tips for Occupying your Spare Time'.

Now, before I sign off, for those that may have missed it, I've recently published a small piece on the Guardian - Graduate View: all I want for Christmas. http://careers.guardian.co.uk/careers-blog/christmas-careers-wishes I do have a longer and funnier version too, if anyone is interested!

Anyway, enjoy the festivities of today and tomorrow, and don't forget, normal posts will resume on the 3rd of January.

Happy Christmas :-)

Love from,
The Publishing Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment