- WIRED is offering a 6-month editorial internship.
- Hearst is advertising an events and sponsorship internship.
- Hearst is offering a sales support internship based in Manchester.
- My Beauty Matches is advertising a beauty editorial internship.
- Gardeners' World seeks a project administration intern for a paid internship.
- Macmillan has a vacancy for an editorial assistant.
Opportunity of the week...
Endeavour Press are looking for digital publishing interns to start from November onwards. Internships will run for one month, and £10 a day towards travel expenses will be covered. You will get an in depth look into the world of digital publishing, and will take on a variety of tasks, including reading submissions, helping out with social media campaigns, working on the newsletter, proof-reading manuscripts, writing blurbs and coming up with ideas for cover design. If you are interested please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like Diary of a Publishing Professional on Facebook.