- Vogue is offering a 6-month digital internship.
- Conde Nast is offering a 6-month business development internship.
- Cosmopolitan magazine is offering a paid digital internship.
- Conde Nast is offering a 6-month finance internship.
- Tatler magazine has a vacancy for an Editorial Coorindinator.
- Penguin Random House UK has a vacancy for an editorial assistant.
Opportunity of the week…
Michelle Kass Associates Ltd, a literary agency in central London is looking for interns. The agency is staffed by four people that are passionate about books and film, representing a wonderful bunch of authors, directors and screenwriters. They are currently offering two-week work experience placements throughout Summer 2015.
If this sounds like your ideal place to work, then apply for the placements via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV and cover letter by 24th April. Your letter should briefly explain why you’d like to be considered for a placement, along with your availability between June and the end of September. Travel and lunch expenses will be reimbursed.
For more intern opportunities follow me on Twitter @steff_lever
Like Diary of a Publishing Professional on Facebook.