- Telegraph Media Group are offering a 6-month art and entertainment internship.
- Elle magazine has a vacancy for a fashion assistant.
- Little Brown Book Group has a vacancy for a rights assistant.
- Hachette has a vacancy for a digital marketing assistant (deadline today).
- Penguin has a vacancy for a digital copywriter.
Opportunity of the week…
Andrew Nurnberg Associates, is offering bright and energetic graduates/under-graduates the opportunity to work within a busy international literary agency, assisting with a wide range of tasks. This is an ideal position for an enthusiastic candidate with a love of books and an interest in learning the variety of ways in which a typical agency works to support and guide their authors’ careers.
The internships last for 12 weeks and you will work with our agents to gain hands-on experience in selling translation rights and international publishing in general. You should have good administrative skills and a genuine interest in the industry. At least one foreign language would be an advantage.
Internships are unpaid, but there is a contribution of £60 per week towards travel expenses. Working hours are from 9.30 to 5.30 (with an hour for lunch).
If you are interested in the placement, commencing January 2015, please send a copy of your cv and a covering letter to email@example.com
For more intern opportunities follow me on Twitter @steff_lever
Like Diary of a Publishing Professional on Facebook.