- Brides magazine are offering a paid 6-month online internship.
- Men’s Running magazine is offering a paid 3-month Digital Social Media Internship.
- Penguin has a vacancy for an Editorial Assistant.
- Penguin has a vacancy for a PA to Operations Director.
- Penguin has a vacancy for PA/Editorial Assistant.
- Penguin has a vacancy for a Publicity Assistant.
- Bauer Media has a vacancy for a Receptionist/Facilities Assistant.
Opportunity of the week…
Endeavour Press, the UK's leading independent digital publishers, are offering an editorial internship, starting February 2015. The internship is based in London Bridge and will last for one month. The intern will receive £10 in expenses for each day spent working in the office. This placement will be the perfect opportunity for a graduate looking to gain experience in an editorial role.
Typical duties include: -
- - Assisting in the proof reading of manuscripts
- - Writing copy
- - Involvement in promotional campaigns
- - Consulting on cover designs
Applicants must have excellent written and spoken English, proficiency in using social media and a love of reading. To apply contact Richard (richardforeman.chalke@hotmail.
co.uk) and enclose a CV, short cover letter describing your previous
experience and relevant skills.
For more intern opportunities follow me on Twitter @steff_lever
Like Diary of a Publishing Professional on Facebook.