- Conde Nast is offering a paid 6-month HR internship.
- Reveal magazine is offering a paid 6-month web internship.
- Penguin books have a vacancy for a marketing assistant.
- Harper Collins has a vacancy for an editorial assistant.
- Red magazine seeks a full time features writer.
Opportunity of the week…
Endeavour Press has a vacancy for a publishing assistant.
Press Location: London (Central)
Salary Description: Available on Request
Closing Date: Friday 4th April 2014
The UK’s leading independent digital publisher, based in Central London, is looking to appoint a Publishing Assistant for a full-time permanent position starting as soon as possible. This is an exciting opportunity to assist with publishing e-books and developing our digital strategy. Key duties of the role will be diverse.
Your duties will consist of, but are not limited to:
- Proof reading and formatting books for production on Amazon Kindle
- Assisting with promotional campaigns for new releases on Twitter and Facebook
- Assisting with the production of our weekly newsletter on MailChimp
- Administrative duties – e.g. diary management
- Degree educated, minimum 2:1
- Solid understanding of social media e.g. Facebook, and Twitter ·
- Excellent time management, with ability to schedule and prioritise your time efficiently whilst working across multiple projects
- Proven ability to ensure that high quality standards are met
- Excellent communication skills with a flexible attitude
Please send your CV and covering letter to Richard Foreman at email@example.com. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot respond to all applicants personally. If you do not hear from us within 72 hours, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
For more intern opportunities follow me on Twitter @steff_lever
Like Diary of a Publishing Professional on Facebook.