- The Review seeks writing interns.
- Hodder books is offering a paid one day a week editorial internship.
- Exsus is offering a paid travel copy writing internship.
- Immediate Media Co is offering a paid marketing and events intern for 3 months.
- GQ has a vacancy for a PA to Publishing Director in the Advertising department.
Opportunity of the week...
Endeavour Press, the UK's leading independent digital publishers, are currently running an internship scheme for people interested in publicity and editorial. Applicants will have to be available for at least three days a week from 1st March onward and the placements last for one month. Our offices are based near St Paul's in central London.
Applicants will need to show proficiency in using social media, a love of reading and an ambition to work in publishing. The position will involve helping to run promotional campaigns for books (both in terms of online publicity and contacting traditional media outlets), as well as giving feedback on submissions. The position will also involve working with authors directly.
Experience is preferred, but not essential. Reasonable expenses covered.
To apply for a placement starting from 1st March 2014 please contact Charlotte and enclose a CV plus a short cover letter.
For more intern opportunities follow me on Twitter @steff_lever
Like Diary of a Publishing Professional on Facebook.