- Bloomberg is accepting applications for their 10-week summer internship programme.
- Penguin books are offering various paid summer 2013 internships.
- Conde Nast is accepting applications for their graduate scheme.
- Random House has a vacancy for a PA to Group HR Director.
- Orion books is seeking a publishing administrator.
Are you a writer?
ReadWave is looking for original, contemporary short fiction for its Short Story Anthology, 2013. ReadWave is a new digital publishing platform that enables writers to build up a fanbase and market their stories online.
ReadWave is home to writers of all varieties, from sci-fi to literary fiction, and the anthology will be equally eclectic. We're looking for well crafted stories in 1,500 words or less. Stories with a twist at the end are especially welcome.
The anthology will be available in paperback and as an eBook, and free ebook copies will be distributed to all ReadWave members.
If you are interested in submitting a story for the anthology please upload it to ReadWave.com and then send a link of the story to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get intern opportunities straight to your inbox by subscribing on the right hand side.