- Endeavour Press is still seeking interns. Email your CV to Richard Foreman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STYLOBAL is looking for talented fashion journalists.
- The Guardian has a vacancy for a production assistant.
- Conde Nast is taking applications for their graduate media sales scheme.
- Penguin Press has a vacancy for a marketing assistant.
- Vogue is seeking a fashion bookings assistant for 6 months.
Opportunity of the week...
International Sales Internship – Templar Publishing, Dorking based (expenses paid)
Templar Publishing is an award-winning publisher of children’s books for all ages and is part of the Bonnier Group. We are currently looking for an organised and enthusiastic intern with an interest in children’s books for our International Rights/UK Special Sales department.
The internship will include both International Sales and UK Special Sales administration support. Duties are as follows; helping to draw up and monitor contracts, checking invoices and purchase orders, organising drop shipments and tracking schedules and approvals at all stages of the publishing process. This is a great opportunity to see how an international co-edition team works! The internship may also offer the opportunity to assist with customer presentations in the UK depending on timing.
The internship would be for a period of three months starting mid/end of January
We can offer travel expenses of up to £15 per day and a small amount of subsistence. If you’d like to apply for the position, please email a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com with the subject heading: International Sales Intern
Get intern opportunities straight to your inbox by subscribing on the right hand side.