- Not Just Another Label is offering an Editorial Features placement. Click here to apply.
- CitySocialising is looking for an online marketing intern. There is a possibility that this position will change to a permanent full-time one for the right candidate. Click here to apply.
- Lady Geek is seeking two summer social media interns – perfect for students. Click here to apply.
- London-Boutiques is after a social media intern for 6 months. Click here to apply.
- Push It Magazine is offering a social media internship. Click here to apply.
- Lighting Magazine is looking for an online editorial and research intern. Click here to apply.
Are you looking for a flexible internship?
- KoutureKiss is always seeking beauty writers to work from home. Click here to apply.
Do you want a part-time paid internship?
- Brides Editorial is looking for a features and assistant for a 6-month internship. Click here to apply.
Do you want to write and receive payment?
- WeekendNotes is a website that reviews fun and interesting things to do around London. Pay is based on how many readers you can attract with your articles. All work can be done from home. Click here to apply.
Are you looking for your first job?
- Reveal Magazine is seeking a junior writer. A journalism qualification is preferable. Click here to apply.
Have you heard about...
Is there a job you've always dreamed of doing? Channel 4 wants to help. Click here to see what it's all about.