- Scratch and Gloss magazine are looking for a part time editorial intern.
- Myfashionreview.co.uk is seeking a 2-month social media intern.
- Myfashionreview.co.uk is seeking a 2-month PR intern.
- Vintage Seekers is looking for an online editorial intern.
- Wired.co.uk is offering a paid 6-month editorial internship.
- Orion books have a vacancy for a publishing administrator.
- Bloomsbury books have a vacancy for a data and inventory assistant.
Endeavour Press is a new digital publisher that specialises in both non-fiction and fiction eBooks by bestselling and debut authors. They are offering enthusiastic and enterprising students/graduates, a work experience placement in Publishing. It will involve working from home and in the office, and you will be encouraged to attend events such as book launches and literary festivals in the evening. This is a full time placement that can be undertaken for one month or three months, commencing 11th February 2013. In return, Endeavour Press can provide contacts and experience to help you obtain further work experience or a full time job in publishing. We have helped to place a number of previous interns with positions at major publishing houses (including Hodder, Simon & Schuster, Headline). Please feel free to contact Richard Foreman on firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions, send CV to or wish to discuss further. Applicants from in and around London preferred.
Get intern opportunities straight to your inbox by subscribing on the right hand side.